SimpleAdsense.com Now Open!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Well I have finaly done it, I purchased a domain, got a great web host, Just Host, and started SimpleAdsense.com. Just Host has been fantastic in helping me get everything up and running and it was much easier than I expected. Although I have the knowledge to run my own website this is the first time I have done so. I am looking forward to writting the articles I will be posting on SimpleAdsense.com and providing a load of information on how you can earn money online with Google AdSense, affiliate programs and other forms of marketing and advertising. Although I will be posting tips and tricks for increasing your profits with Google AdSense on this site from time to time, this site is more of a personal site to let people know how SimpleAdsense.com and my own success is going. I will be talking about my failures and my successes, whats working for me and whats not, as well as other projects that I will be working on, for example my soon to be created MSangels.com website which will be an informational site about multiple sclerosis.I am creating that site because of my own experience with MS. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I enjoy publishing it and please sign up for both this feed and the feed for SimpleAdsense.com.

James Bishop

0 comments

Post a Comment